Monday, May 23, 2005

Monday's are Monday's

What can you say about Monday's? After a very long and hot (90's) weekend, it's Monday! The time to put all of your ideals and thoughts into action.
What makes Monday, Monday's is the mere fact that because it's the beginning of the week. You just don't want to do anything. I begin our Monday's by first reading the email. I guess we are averaging about one good email for every ten spam email (spam is truly a Bitch!). That is one reason why we use Yahoo as our public email address. I would say they have an excellent flittering system in place and for those models, photographers and others who need to know our more direct email they know.
I first read the email and see what the day will bring. Usually there is the standard email from models wanting to be featured and photographers wanting to submit photos for consideration, etc . . . I try to answer all email positives but, once in awhile you get some that some kind words want help. For that email . . . "their's the trash bin."
After the email comes the phone calls. I missed Rico's (www.mrphotoguy.com) call from Texas (later I did speak with him) about some really hot models that he photographs that day while the temp was in the 90(+). He would be sending some samples later that day (digital photography). I did speak with my good friend David Law Producer of "Kick N' It"
Music tv shows in San Diego, CA. About doing some promotional events in the local nite spots in San Diego. We haven't done events since several years back when fashions were hot and we would go to the LA garment district for some great fashions at great prices. Something to think about.
Well from this blog you can see why, "Monday's or Monday's."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home